Bella Blu Designs

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sneak peek! Birthday banner

For the past couple of nights I've been hard at work on a new birthday banner. Have a sneak peek! I think I posted previously about my love of fabric banners and I finally decided to get in the game. I spotted these adorable prints and after careful mixing & matching, decided on a 'where the wild things are' palette of oranges, greens, and brown animal prints:

I just discovered I will need to make a third trip to JoAnn tomorrow night for yet another attempt at the bias tape. Single fold, double fold... who knew there were so many (confusing) options for your bias tape needs.

Check the shop by the weekend to see the finished product. I plan to offer personalized banners, too!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin