Bella Blu Designs

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Something new is growing in the garden

There's a fun new shop on Etsy which just so happens to be owned and run by the very talented woman who taught me everything I know when it comes to sewing.... my mom! She's been making these super cute designer shoe bags and I cannot wait to place my Christmas orders through her new shop, Moon Garden Design. When she came to visit for Thanksgiving she brought her samples and I love all of the fabrics she's chosen. They're very well made (meticulous attention to detail) and fully lined in coordinating fabric.


Now I know I am a little biased and all but these bags are precious (and did I mention well made?). She's just getting started and in the process of setting up shop. But check back often as she adds new designs in the latest designer fabrics. Great gifts!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin