Bella Blu Designs

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Design Envy: Elizabeth Soule

I recently found Elizabeth Soule's etsy shop e.soule and was immediately taken by her beautiful photography. According to the Portland artist's website, she shoots with a Polaroid SX-70 and a variety of other film cameras. Her work is quirky, poetic, and completely gorgeous. I love her visual vocabulary of figurines, toys, food, and other inanimate objects.

Gnome print:


Horse 15 box:


Deer and Cupcake, print:


I have spent the past 30 minutes pouring over her work (which reminds me: I need to start pouring over my own!) and I can't seem to narrow down a favorite... I love them all.

The holiday rush is in full swing but knock on wood, I've managed to stay on top of everything and get everything out the door in about 3 days or less. I'd better get back to it before I fall behind.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin