Bella Blu Designs

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sweet trailer!

So I have to share this picture of my favorite Christmas present which happens to be from my sister Kathleen. It's an adorable little wooden camper trailer and it doubles as a bird house. How cute is this! I have been long fascinated with trailers and mobile lodging in general... so she saw this and immediately thought of me. When we were driving around Ireland this fall we made several stops so I could take pictures of various trailer parks (although none of them were as cute as this). I don't know what it is but I have always been fascinated by their portability and quirkiness. I think it's too cute to put outside so I'll have to find the right place to hang it somewhere in our house. (Pardon the mess in the photo; I'm crafting to serve you better)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin