Bella Blu Designs

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Okay, okay, so I've officially added "be a better blogger" to my list of New Year's resolutions. December was such a blur but I say that with sincere gratitude for all of my wonderful customers and supporters of BellaBlu designs. The exposure from the Bark Magazine gift guide combined with the holiday rush (not to mention my 'real job' and the typical holiday stress of shopping and traveling) left me with little time to think... or write. But as I reflect back I am so thankful for the success of my business and all of the wonderful people I've met and the opportunities that presented themselves in 2008. I am very excited for another year and I look forward for all that lies ahead.

We returned from Atlanta last weekend and I am happy to report that I have done little to nothing for the past few days. It feels wonderful! We got a new t.v. and a Wii so Andy has been pretty busy perfecting his inner guitar hero. I've been working on some new items for the Etsy shop and have decided to revamp a few of my listings for ease of ordering. Notably, I'll be moving all totes and many other sewn creations to a "You pick the fabrics" set-up. i.e., you will have the option to pick the fabric for the appliqué and in the case of the tote bags, the color of the bag handles, as well. I'll also be adding a few more breeds like the mini schnauzer and the chihuahua.


I'm off again tomorrow and plan to work on some new designs and updates to the shop. I'm all caught up on orders and hope to see a few movies before the weekend is over, as well. Hope everyone had a fabulous (and safe) New Year's Eve... we were sound asleep by 11:30 so missed all of the hoopla.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin