Bella Blu Designs

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Catching up

It's a busy Thursday night around the Hodgson household. Andy is off recording some studio tracks with a local band and I'm catching up on my ever-growing pile of Etsy orders. Did lots of prep work while I watched Ugly Betty and I'm now sewing as much as I can before I start to fall asleep. I just re-discovered the new Death Cab for Cutie album that I purchased on iTunes when it came out a couple of months ago (and then forgot about) and I must say, I really like it.

I'm going to see Kathy Griffin at our new performing arts center tomorrow night with my friend Alison so there'll be no time for sewing before Saturday. Must get back to the grind if I have any hope of getting up on time tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin