Bella Blu Designs

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Glory Four


Today is our 4th wedding anniversary and I've been enjoying a trip down memory lane. We got married in Roswell, GA, a suburb of Atlanta, and the day could not have been more perfect. The best part was being surrounded by all of our dear friends and family.

It was a lively celebration to say the least and a day I will not soon forget. One of my more vivid memories is hand sewing more than 100 invitations out of chocolate brown dupioni silk.... everyone thought I was crazy but lord have mercy, they were beautiful.


Our colors were brown and rust for fall so everything followed suit - including our favors. Each guest got a bottle of dried rosemary, some recipe cards, and a note explaining the significance of rosemary as a symbol of love and remembrance.

We welcomed guests at the hotel with "We're Glad Georgia's on your Mind" themed baskets. Each basket included peanuts, bottles of coca-cola, fruit, candies, bottled water (of course I made my own coordinating labels), and a CD of some of our favorite tunes from Georgia musicians.

Our guests sent us off in style with these coordinating bird seed packets:


It was all so much fun to plan and I had a blast creating all of the individual elements. I can't believe it's been four years!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin