Bella Blu Designs

Friday, November 28, 2008

Gobble Gobble.... I'm full!

Happy Thanksgiving! We had the nicest, most relaxing day yesterday, just Andy, my mom and me. We cooked for most of the morning (and by "we" I mean mom) and ate around 3:30-ish. After our feast we rolled ourselves to Town Lake (aka, Lady Bird Lake) in downtown Austin and walked the 3 mile loop just before it got dark. It was nice to get out of the house and get moving after so much eating.

We didn't venture out to do any door-busting shopping last night/early this morning but mom and I did take a trip to Jo-Ann for a few supplies and they were having an insane sale. Just about everything in the store was 50% off and then it was 20% off your total order. So we stocked up on some necessities and now we're working on some odds-n-ends projects around the house. Mom is painting the bathroom that was driving me crazy (pick your paint sheen/finish very carefully!) and I've been hanging pictures:


Shortly after I returned from Ireland I had several enlargements made and framed them in good 'ol Ikea Ribba frames. I've been meaning to hang them for nearly 2 months now and I finally made myself take the time to hang this collage down our hallway. I'm pleased with the way it turned out (and am glad it's done!).

We've been talking about the possibility of going to a movie tonight but not sure what the plan is. I think it's safe to say we don't need to eat...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin