Bella Blu Designs

Monday, March 9, 2009

Go Speedracer, go!

They say no good deed goes unpunished and I can add that no unnecessary shopping trip goes unpunished, either. I started my morning at the dentist for a cleaning and two itsy bitsy fillings. So small in fact they didn't even require needles or drills... my day was off to a great start! Since I finished sooner than expected at the dentist I decided to make a quick pitstop at Nordstrom before heading into work. I was feeling pretty good about my two purchases and as one of Austin's finest might argue, so good in fact that I was paying no attention to my speed. Sure enough I was pulled over for doing 42 in a 30 although the cop was nice enough to lower my speed to 40 on the ticket. Ugh, I drive Safely.com, here I come.

It's my friend Meredith's birthday on Thursday so I just ordered her this adorable shoe bag from Moon Garden Design:


Andy's out of town for the week so it's scrambled eggs for dinner and an evening of sewing. I feel jetlagged or off-kilter with the time change. Odd that it is light so late.

Happy Monday (and slow down, tickets are expensive!).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin