Bella Blu Designs

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Soap & Glory

Like every good red-blooded American woman, I love Target. I mean, I really, really love Target. I love their displays, their marketing, their presentation, the whole nine yards. I particularly love the fact that they carry a broad selection of Soap & Glory products. My friend Lindsey first got me hooked a few years ago when their line was only available at Barney's Co-op. It's now gone mainstream and I highly suggest you check it out if you haven't been already been lured in by their witty product names and sassy packaging (that's right, I said sassy).


I am addicted to their Clean On Me shower gel and this little number, The Scrub of your Life (it really is!):


I also like this Righteous Butter since it's very moisturizing but not too greasy. Brilliant! And the smell is to die for.

{Sorry, I'm in marketing... my life is a giant sell}

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin