Bella Blu Designs

Sunday, March 29, 2009

New stationery

Where, oh where, did the weekend go? I can't believe it's come to an end but I am so pleased to report that I spent the better part of today getting completely organized. All of my fabric is now conveniently stored in drawer bins by pattern and color. I finally ditched about 50 lbs of proposals and presentations I've been lugging around for nearly 7 years - samples from my days as a desktop publisher at KPMG in Atlanta. Don't get me wrong - they were beautiful accounting documents; I just think it's time to clean out and trim down my stash.

I've also decided I need to use some of my superfluous paper and fabric supply - especially the stuff I haven't touched in well over a year. It seems a shame to toss it so I decided to make some notecards from left over Amy Butler paper:

Set of six lined booklet notecards in Amy Butler paper ($7.50):

I had so much work to do this weekend but it's all done and I am ready to face the new week ahead. Last week was so busy with work meetings and some big year-end projects. For the first time since probably December my horizon is clear for catching up on some of those little "I'll-get-to-it-later" odds & ends.

I am also breathing a huge sigh of relief since I met with my CPA last Thursday evening to hand over all of my tax documents. I'm a little nervous to get word on the final damage but for now, it's all in the hands of a professional.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin