Bella Blu Designs

Saturday, September 6, 2008

New invitations

I've been meaning to get some new invitation designs up in the shop for a while now, and today I managed to list three versions of my new dog silhouette invitations:




These can personalized with any dog silhouette and I've designed them in pink, blue and green. So cute! Now if only I had a shower to plan....

My allergies have been awful today and I've been dragging in and out of an allergic funk. I filled orders this morning, made a run for the post office, and stopped into Macy*s for a new pair of shoes. Trying to get packed and ready for the big trip in just over two weeks... I can't believe it's coming up so soon! We made our car rental reservation yesterday and have decided it's in our best interest to purchase the full insurance policy through Hertz. Something tells me we may need it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin