Bella Blu Designs

Monday, September 1, 2008

New wall hanging


This weekend has been so relaxing... I now remember why I was anxious for a day off. I finally got 100% completely caught up on orders yesterday and was actually able to (gasp) sit on my couch and watch tv this morning! I was up by 8:00 and by noon we had straightened the house and made a trip to Lowe's to pick up our two new vanities for our master bath remodel. They're so beautiful and can't wait to get going on that project.

I also created a new item for my shop -- a wrap-around dachshund wall hanging. After nearly losing my mind last night looking for my stapler, I broke down and bought a new one at Target today so I could get this guy stretched on the canvas frame and done. I love it! If it doesn't sell I won't mind hanging on to it.


I kind of like the vertical hanging arrangement. So cute! I'm going to create a single panel with other breeds.... Just not sure which breed to start with. Perhaps a lab? I think I'll also have to make a cat for my office.

I can't believe my trip is coming up in just over 3 weeks. I stocked up on some travel sized toiletries at Target today and am going to make my best conscious effort to pack lightly (more so ensure room for all of my Irish purchases, than anything else).

Well I'm off to get started on the other wall hanging....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin