Bella Blu Designs

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Objects of affection

Many thanks to Lani of Objects of Affection for featuring my Funky Flowers notecards in her Wish List Wednesday post. All of the great stationery designs she's featured make me want to go write a letter... I think I'll have to settle for email in the interest of time.

Tonight I've been working on (filling orders) setting up a separate blog to document my trip to Ireland. I am going with my sister and we leave in exactly 2 weeks. Not that we're counting down the minutes or anything. We're going to try to post pictures and updates daily so everyone at home can follow along on our adventure. We arrive in Dublin on Thursday, Sept. 25th but I think the real adventure will begin when we pick up our rental car on the following Sunday. We've reserved an automatic so KO will have no excuse as to why she cannot drive. We even sprung for NeverLost from Hertz so neither of us will have an excuse for getting lost. Now if we can only figure out where we're going....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin