Bella Blu Designs

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Be My Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day! I am pleased to report I picked up my newly refurbished laptop from the Apple store last night and she's good as new. (Unfortunately by "good as new" I mean a completely blank slate.) IT Data Recovery was unable to salvage any of my data* and confirmed the damage was beyond repair by anyone. So... I spent the better part of last night reloading fonts, software, updates, etc. The only positive in all of this (and I mean the only) is that they finally loaded Leopard onto my machine. I had ordered the upgrade back in Nov. 2007 but the disc Apple sent me was broken and I never bothered to ask for a new one. So while I'm trying to figure out Stacks, Spaces, and how to reconfigure my keyboard shortcuts back to a virtual landmine, enjoy one of my favorite new Etsy finds:

I can't remember how I stumbled across Accessoire but I am in love! I bought this rose red broach last week and it's so beautiful. It's a blood red felt flower and I got lots of compliments on it when I wore it to work last Friday. I put it on a fairly simple black sweater and it was a uniquely fun way to jazz up my outfit:


I decided to share the love with a friend from work and I bought her this Vixen pin:

I am hoping it arrives today so I can bring it to her on Monday!

We don't have any big Valentine's Day plans this evening and it's a chilly, gloomy day here in Austin. I think we're going to make dinner at home and lay low as usual. Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!

xoxo

*Another friendly reminder: Back up your data/hard drive!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin