Bella Blu Designs

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Animal Rescue - May/June Events

BellaBlu designs is a proud sponsor of two Southern Cali animal rescue groups this month. I was contacted by two lovely volunteers from So Cal Bulldog Rescue and Southern California German Shepherd Rescue asking for donations for their upcoming silent auctions. I've been working hard this weekend on some cute little packages to send off and decided to create some Bulldog and German Shepherd business cards to include with my goodies:

I hope my items go for top dollar!

It's a rainy Saturday here in Austin and I've been working hard since I got up. I had several large orders this week (including some adorable shower favors) so am pleased to report everything is en route to anxious recipients across the country.

Don't forget to check out the BellaBlu designs virtual table in this month's Poppytalk Handmade market.

p.s. Thanks to Jan for including me in the Poppytalk blog on Friday!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin