Bella Blu Designs

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kitty cat onesie set

I will stop short of calling myself the crazy cat lady since I only have two, but I do love cats. My friend Loren had ordered a kitty cat onesie set for her soon-to-be new daughter so I decided to list it in the shop. I know I am biased, but it sure is cute!

Kitty cat onesie - You pick the fabric {$22}:

And just so the dog lovers don't have all the fun, check out this little set with a matching paw print on the seat of the pants {$30}:


2 comments:

Katie said...

Love the paw print on the pants - that would be really cute with your doggie designs too. Now I just need a friend with a new baby so that I can give one as a gift...

Anonymous said...

I started following your blog and wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you.
http://deborahdee.blogspot.com/2009/06/yay-i-got-award.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin