Bella Blu Designs

Sunday, May 17, 2009

New burp cloth sets

I love Sundays. It's the one day of the week I feel I can truly relax since I am not in a race against the post office. This morning I made breakfast and began some leisurely sewing on a couple of new burp cloth sets.

Burp cloth set in soft watercolor floral and pink garden trellis prints ($15):



Burp cloth set in turquoise zinnia and cherry polka dot prints ($15):

Packaged in my signature clear wrap with label and a bow!

I am so excited that our dear friends Trish & Jen are coming to visit for Memorial Day weekend... there's lots of planning and preparations to be done! Jen and I share a love of all things Martha but I think she's got me beat in the hospitality dept. She's quite a cook and an entertainer so the pressure is on! Actually, the best part about spending time with them is that there is no pressure whatsoever. We're all able to find pleasure in the little things so I look forward to a relaxing weekend with good friends, good food, and some fun times out on the town.

1 comment:

The Monroes said...

I love the new sets! I actually am going to get online and order one of them for a friend having a shower soon- enjoy your upcoming weekend with friends, sounds like no matter what you do, it will be fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin