Bella Blu Designs

Sunday, August 16, 2009

New week, new goods

It's been a busy weekend around here! I had a nice lunch at Pei Wei with my friend Kristin and her adorable baby Grant this afternoon. I also managed to get my virtual booth set up at the new Poppytalk handmade market which opens tomorrow. Don't forget to check it out!

I've listed several new things in the shop including:

Pug bodysuit and pant set in flourish medallion print:


Burp cloth set in cherry and lime polka dot prints:


Just hatched birth announcement in light blue and white polka dots:


Just hatched birth announcement in pink and white polka dots:


Pug bodysuit and burp cloth set:


I still have so many new fabrics and can't wait to get more goodies listed in the shop over the next week or so.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin