Bella Blu Designs

Monday, August 24, 2009

Martha

Update: I've been overwhelmed today by the positive feedback and emails regarding my appearance on Martha. Just a couple of comments for those of you who are new to my site/shop:

- I can personalize ANY of the items you see in my shop with any breed. There is no breed too obscure. If it exists, I can capture it in fabric or on stationery.

- I will have some adorable dachshund Halloween cards up in the shop by early September.

- I will be offering holiday cards and gift tags this year! Check back in late September to order your personalized holiday cards and gift tag with the breed of your choice.

Thanks again for stopping by!
-Christy


I had no idea my episode of Martha would re-re-run for a third time... so I was pleasantly surprised to learn I was syndicate once again. Seems like only yesterday that I was making my way to the Big Apple for the show.

Check out last year's post from the original re-run.

Thanks to all of my great customers who found me from Martha's site. Check back later this fall for more information on an upcoming article featuring the new pet area of marthastewart.com and my dog onesies.

1 comment:

AmyD said...

I just saw your site today on the Martha Stuart show. I was so excited and have passed it on to all of my dog loving friends! Do you think you might do a Beagle onesie anytime soon?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin