Bella Blu Designs

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Workin' for the weekend

...Finally! It's here: The 3-day weekend! And just in time, too. I was going insane this week trying to caught up on orders. I've got so many new holiday items I want to get listed and I can't wait to have a day or two to play around with some new designs (including some super cute baby shower favors) and get my act in order.


I am trying not to think about the back log while I am out for two weeks in Ireland... which, by the way, is coming up in 3.5 weeks. Woo hoo! Thankfully my dear mom is going to help respond to emails & re-list while I am away (thanks, Mom!).

This weekend also marks the start of the college football season. While I am not a hug sports fan, I do love my Buckeyes and enjoy cheering them on periodically. I was looking around the OSU website and came across this research study that found that stress and anxiety can make allergy attacks even more miserable and last longer. I chuckled as I read it because I have the WORST allergies on earth - and have since I was about 9 years old. Perhaps working 90+ hours a week has something to do with how bad they've been lately?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin