Bella Blu Designs

Monday, July 13, 2009

Blossom Portaiture Art

I am always amazed at the "inquiries" I get through my online business. Some of them are rather odd solicitations but every now and again I meet some really incredible people. Recently I was contacted by the very talented Suymey Benson of Blossom Portraiture Art in Dallas and I thrilled to reveal the results of our partnership. She recently employed her absolutely adorable models to showcase some of my creations and I could not be more thrilled with her work. Suymey was so professional and responsive (and patient with me as it took weeks - maybe even a month?- to send her all of my samples).

I just love, love, love how Suymey styled all of these shots. Her little models are precious and I am so proud to see them in my creations. Check out my Etsy shop to see the rest of the shots and read Suymey's blog for more information on her work. I highly recommend Blossom Portraiture Art for all of your personal or commercial photography needs!

I plan to send her more stuff in August so check back to see more of her great work in my shop later this summer!





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin