Bella Blu Designs

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bunny hop stationery

Happy Sunday! It's been a productive weekend around here - hot, but productive. Yesterday I visited the Austin Farmer's Market with my friend Meredith and her adorable 2-year old son Silas. I can't believe I've lived here 7 years and have never been! It was a warm July morning but we had a great time perusing the stalls of local farmers and vendors. We also checked out the baby store Wee in Austin's Second Street District - Really cute stuff and I scored some neat baby gifts for my friend Shane's upcoming shower in Atlanta.

Today I am finally getting around to listing some new stationery I've had in the works for a couple of weeks. Check out this new set of ten personalized gingham bunny notecards:




I've set them up so you can pick the color for your ink/envelopes. They're so cute!

I'm so excited to once again be featured in the Poppytalk Handmade market! My "virtual booth" will be up mid-August through January 2010. It will rotate with each new monthly theme. Jan & Earl, the Poppytalk editors, are so fabulous to work with and I feel honored to be included. More to come when I am all set up in the next market...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin