Bella Blu Designs

Thursday, July 16, 2009

2,000 sales!

It's been a wild ride since I set up shop two years ago. My first sale was on June 23, 2007 and my, how things have changed. It seems like only yesterday that I reached the 1,000 sale mark but today I am thrilled to celebrate another Etsy milestone - 2,000 sales! It's been a serious labor of love but not a day goes by that I don't stop and reflect with gratitude. I've met so many amazing people and I look forward to all that lies ahead.

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

congrats! What a great mile marker. Looking forward to being a part of the next 1,000!! You do such great work.

GrayFlannel said...

Congratulations! I'm new here, but can tell you put a lot of effort into your work and it's great to hear it's paid off for you. I'm nervous about opening a shop, so this hearing about your success is also very inspiring. Keep up the good work!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin