Bella Blu Designs

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Little feet

Happy Hump Day!

I have several pregnant friends at the moment and I've been shopping around for gifts. I just can't get enough of all of the adorable handmade baby shoes on Etsy. Some of these are rather intricate designs -- precious!

Violets are Blue - Brown Damask Mary Janes
by Gracious May ($30.99:


Organic Baby Boots. Leaf Green
by Infusion ($34):


Red Barn Daisy - Baby booties mary janes by Barr-etzz ($23.50):


Lavender Green Tea Baby Booties
by Pleasantly Plump Knits ($25):


Soft felted wool baby shoes/slippers
by Katt Paws ($14):


Wool Baby slippers, Blue by Handknit Hugs ($16):

3 comments:

bianca said...

OMG! Thank you so much for the feature, how sweet! I love your blog as well:)

Lali (Laura Puente) said...

I love your work !!! I want everething hahahaha

sdcuenca said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know there's a seller on Listia using your picture of the organic boots leaf green as his own and trying to get bids. He is using google pics for all his auctions and I'm alerting all the sellers of the images he is ripping off. You need to contact Listia to let them know.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin