Bella Blu Designs

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pillow talk

It must be the sheer exhaustion from watching all of the Michael Jackson (R.I.P.) coverage, but I cannot seem to wake up today. It's nearly 9:30 p.m. and I feel like I never really got my day off the ground. Just in time for bed!

While I contemplate whether it's too early to hit the hay, enjoy some of my favorite pillows:

Lovely Blooms no4 - One of a kind hand block stamped pillow by NestaHome ($20):


House Pillow, My lovely dressoir, no2 by LeiLiLaloo ($39):


My English Garden Pillow Cover Collection by Mod Baby ($40 - On sale!):


Appliqued cotton pillow, sassy flowers, natural muslin, No. 22
by Tracy B Designs ($19):


Safari pure silk cushion cover by Be Still ($50):


Coriander Pillow by Norajane ($21):


Twitter Bird by Craftsquatch ($17.99):
Pair of 16" handmade floral pillow covers by Maries Cosy Cushions ($20):


Sweet Letter 'L' Pillow Monogrammed with Pink Buttons by Letter Perfect Designs ($36):


French Rose Linen Pillow by dedeetsyshop ($32):

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin