Bella Blu Designs

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm re-running!


When I last talked to Martha's producer back in the spring she told me my episode would re-run this summer, but she wouldn't be able to warn me since they're on hiatus over the summer. So I've been checking the website each week and looks like my episode is scheduled to re-run on Friday. Since I wasn't blogging back in February when it originally aired, I thought I'd share some photos from my trip to NYC.

This is the craft workroom across from Martha's studio in Chelsea where all of the pre-show magic happened. The day before my show I stopped in to be sure all details were in order and all of the 'swaps' were ready for production.


This was my dressing / freak-out room where I was quarantined for the first 30 minutes of the show before it was my turn and for the last 15 minutes of the show:


My aunt Sally, me, and my sister Kathleen - shopping in Chelsea the night before the show:


After the show we enjoyed a celebratory lunch in Chelsea - Kathleen, Corinne (my mother-in-law), me, Mom, Aunt Sally, and my sister-in-law, Nicole.


The whole experience was so fun and I'm excited to be re-running on Friday! I guess I'd better get to work!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin