Bella Blu Designs

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall is in the Air

I am pleased to report that I am finally caught up on orders and even had some time to spare this afternoon. I've spent the better part of the evening cleaning up my workspace and stockpiling stationery bags, clothing tags, and other various provisions. This is an old picture of my work bench from earlier this year when it was still neat and easy to control (I'm afraid to post a picture of my workspace now for fear of being called a hoarder):

It's finally cooling down here in Texas and we've been enjoying a lovely fall weekend. We got the lawn mowed, the pool filter cleaned, and lots of odds & ends done around the house today - it feels good!

I also started peeking around Etsy for some preliminary Christmas shopping and stumbled across these shoes - how cute are these?


They're called Petit Lamb and they're from Aurelia and Annalise on Etsy. At only $23.50 they're a chic (and inexpensive!) way to cover your little one's pigs.

These Chicklets with a red t-strap are awfully cute, too:


Well it's late and I'm off to bed. We've got more workers coming in the morning to re-drywall the bathroom and move us one step closer to finishing this darn project!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin