Bella Blu Designs

Monday, October 13, 2008

Score!

I am a huge fan of Ryan Adams and his band the Cardinals so I am not sure how I somehow missed the original announcement that they are playing a show in Austin tonight. I managed to score one single upper balcony ticket on Craig's List and I cannot wait for the show! Andy is out of town and I don't think I know anyone who would be willing to pay *last minute pricing* with me. So I'm going alone but sure it will be worth it.

I also want to come clean with it....I completely, hopelessly and shamelessly addicted to Facebook. I know I am at least 10 years too old and entirely too busy but I can't stop. I am obsessed with knowing what my friends are doing at all times. If you've considered making your foray into the world of online social networking, be forewarned that you may also become addicted!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin