Bella Blu Designs

Friday, October 10, 2008

LOVE

Today I discovered the amazing Helen Acraman and her Etsy shop Zukzuk. I am in love with her work! The image above is of her limited edition print 'Jelly Bean Birds' and I think it would look fabulous anywhere in my house.

Although this one is so beautiful, too. It's called 'Sugardrop Baby' and it's another limited edition print.


It's not too early to start Christmas shopping (for myself?), right?


This image above is called 'I Run to You' and once again, it's a limited edition print. This would look so cute in my nephew Austin's room.

Helen is a New Zealand artist living in Canada and you can read more about her work and sign up for a giveaway on her blog.

UPDATE: I purchased two prints from Helen last night and she is as lovely a person as her designs!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin