Bella Blu Designs

Saturday, August 16, 2008

1,000 sales


I just made my 1,000th sale on Etsy and I still can't believe the year I've had since I set up shop in late June 2007. I really didn't know what to expect when I started selling and I wasn't even completely sure what I was going to make and sell. This whole thing just took off before I really had the chance to figure it all out. It's been such an incredible experience and I've *met* some of the coolest people as I've sold and made each item by hand, one by one.

I am so appreciative of all of my buyers and the support of the Etsy community (not to mention my friends and family and the patient understanding of my husband). It's been a wonderful year and I can't wait to see what lies ahead for BellaBlu designs!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin