Bella Blu Designs

Monday, August 11, 2008

Very sweet tea

Today at lunch I popped into a little boutique before picking up lunch at Panera and by chance I tested some of the most delicious smelling perfume. It's called Sweet tea and it's by elizabethW out of San Francisco. Lord knows I don't need any more perfume or beauty products and I was able to resist the purchase in the shop. But by the time I got back to work I was totally hooked on the scent and had to order.

The only thing sweeter than the scent is their customer service. I was having some issues with the online order form so sent them an email and got a call back minutes later. The man who called was so pleasant and genuinely interested in how I had found their shop. He explained that they are a little perfumery out of San Francisco and offered to send some samples of their other products. Now that's customer service!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin