Bella Blu Designs

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sundy morning secrets

If you've never visited the PostSecret blog, you're missing out on some juicy secrets! PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard. It's updated each Sunday morning and it's the first stop I make after brushing my teeth. Some of the secrets are funny, others are hard to read because they sound so... painful. Here is my favorite from today's post:

A close second is:

Looks like it's going to be a busy Sunday. I was up waaay too late designing my holiday gift tags and I am slow moving today. I've got 40 baby shower favors to crank out and several onesies to sew. Things have finally slowed down a little since my ep of Martha re-ran and I hope to be caught up this week.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin